On the basis of Article 13 of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR), in cases when data is collected from the person, whom the data concerns, you are hereby informed that:
1. The Controller of your personal data is ALFA POLAND Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Bielsko-Biała, ul. Grażyńskiego 141, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, entered under KRS number 0000146163 in the Register of Entrepreneurs, kept by the District Court in Bielsko-Biała, 8th Economic Division of the National Court Register, REGON: 351196860, NIP: 945-153-19-22, correspondence address: ul. Grażyńskiego 141, telephone: 33 4885500.
2. In matters relating to the processing of personal data, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purpose of:
a) concluding and performing an agreement – on the basis of article 6, section 1, letter a or b GDPR,
b) issuing invoices, financial reporting – on the basis of article 6, section 1, letter c GDPR,
c) securing claims and protecting the data controller’s rights related to the performance of the agreement – pursuant to art. 6, section 1, letter f GDPR,
d) marketing of our own services and products – pursuant to art. 6, section 1, letter a or letter f GDPR
4. The recipients of your data may include: entities and bodies authorized to process personal data on the basis of legal regulations, banks, postal operators, entities involved in the performance of the agreement – i.e. the Administrator’s suppliers and subcontractors.
5. Your personal data will be stored until the legal obligation to store the data expires or until the claims under the agreement lapse. The data used for marketing purposes is processed until the withdrawal of your consent or the submission of an objection or request to cease the processing of data for this purpose.
6. In cases and on the terms stated in the GDPR, you have the right to:
a. request access to your personal data from the Controller,
b. correct, delete or limit the processing of the data,
c. object to the processing of the data,
d. transfer your data,
e. withdraw consent to the processing of the data at any time, without compromising the legality of the processing that had taken place before its withdrawal (if the data is processed on the basis of a consent),
f. file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority,
g. request access to your personal data from the Controller.
7. Your data will not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, by the Controller.
8. Your provision of your personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide the data to the extent required by the Controller may result in it being impossible to conclude or perform the agreement.